Sunday, August 28, 2011

The world is using me, but it's alright: I just hope all my energy (or most of it) is used up wisely. I'm here to emanate my energies into the making of something higher than the cliched human objectives. I ain't here for money, not for power or domination OR violence; I just wish to raise my voice against the wrong (the wrong being what breaks any human soul), and to save whatever life experiences can help others make a better sense of the world and of this life, that is just too abstract for us to understand.
I'm here to explore, to make the best of what I have been taught and fed, to figure out which of these teachings to reject, and what to absorb and internalize; and then, what to realize via my own intuition and logic. For once my human experience reaches close to completion, I can move on to the games of the soul.
To me, the human bodies are no more than 'energy transmitters' for the positive and the negative, as per their soul's desire to choose.
I do not claim to save anyone, for I am no Jesus or some god, but yes, I could do what's possible in my human capacity to make this world a more friendly dimension for us. I love life, provided that it's based on 'living' and living it well with the good and the bad. But the 'world', as in the world as it is presented to us today, could definitely be made into a more positive experience. Do not look at the reasons to be sad, and you shall find little, simple reasons to be happy, which has nothing to do with how much money you have in your pocket. It's more about how much of 'you' you have in your life, and in your soul of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment